- We had a great first full week of school! Students are learning routines and CHAMPS for classes and doing a great job so far.
- Remember that this Tuesday, August 29 is Parent Orientation. It will be from 6 pm-7 pm. Parents will all meet in the cafeteria with Mrs. Rock and then break off into grade level meetings. This will be an important informational session for 4th graders so please try to attend!
- If you haven’t yet signed up for REMIND for all three classes, please do that. It is a quick and easy way to stay in touch with teachers.
- Binders with graded papers come home every Wednesday. Please check these and sign the yellow paper in the binder. DO NOT take out the papers- we will send those home at the end of the 9 weeks.
- Spelling words this week will be prefixes- don’t forget to go to www.spellingcity.com/mclift to study.
1. disagree 2. dislike 3. return 4. review 5. reappear 6. unfair 7.unlikely 8. unable 9. repaint 10. unwise 11. refreeze 12. prefix 13. revise 14. prepare 15. disrespect 16. redo 17. unhappy 18. prewrite 19.unfasten 20. rename
Have a great week!